The Administering body is appointed by the Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ), the System Owner, to administer the System including the provision and maintenance of a database.
Who is CRA-i?
Compliance Resource Associates International provide a range of conformity assessment and compliance related services targeted at creating practical and workable solutions in developing broad based compliance systems. These services include independent assessment/auditing services, to demonstrate compliance with stated requirements and specifications, all in accordance with established international practice, Standards and Guides as published by the International Organisation for Standardisation, ISO and the International Electrotechnical Commission, IEC and adopted as Australian Standards.
These compliance resources are complimented with a diverse offering of Business Development services including, Corporate Governance, Sales & Marketing, Business Planning, Financial Management & Business Process Re-engineering, including “Change Management”.
Compliance Resource Associates International operate on a commercial basis with services that offer assistance with:
- Development of documented management systems and associated procedures and work instructions in order to meet customer and stakeholder requirements, e.g. ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Standard;
- Development Management and implementation of both “Internal and External” audits, including “Gap Analysis”;
- Business Coaching to new and established business seeking growth and diversification;
- Audits of suppliers as a measure to demonstrate conformity with specified requirements, e.g. supplier evaluation;
- Preparation of submissions for product approvals/certification;
- Export assistance, e.g. coordination of CE requirements for sale of products into the European Union;
- Training of Staff, suppliers, contractors;
- Diverse Business Development Solutions, including: Sales & Marketing, Business Planning, Corporate Recoveries.
Credentials -Management and Staff:
- Technical qualifications and experience in Engineering, Information Management, Communication, Accounting & General Management;
- International IECEx Assessors;
- Certificate IV accredited trainer;
- Both under-Graduate & post-Graduate Degrees in Business;
- Many years of experience in the application of Standards, Regulations and Conformity Assessment Systems;
- Many years of business experience covering, Corporate Governance, Business Development & Financial Management;
- Members of National and International Standards Committees;
- Fellow Australian Society of Certified Practising Accountants;
- Fellow Australian Institute of Management;
- Associate of Australian Institute of Management Consultants;
- Member National Business & Management Centre of Excellence (CPA Australia);
- Member National Director Register (CPA Australia);
- Recognition in Who’s Who in Finance & Industry (International Edition);
- Recognition in Who’s Who in the World;
Client Companies = International Organisations;
- National and Multinational Companies involved in chemical processing, manufacturing and servicing;
- State Government Departments, Regulatory Certification and Testing Agencies operating within Australia, Asia, Europe;
- A diverse range of SME Australian Businesses.
Interstate Affiliates in other States
Mr Ralph C. Wigg
E-x Solutions International Pty Ltd
Level 14, 333 Collins Street,
Melbourne Vic 3000
Tel: +61 (04) 3323 2013
Mr Geoffrey D. Ellis
Profit Advantage Group
PO Box 69, Macarthur Square NSW 2560
Tel: +61 (02) 4625 9534